Intro to My Life Intro to My Life

this might be something

it's hard to tell what's going on. If you're trying to tell a story, focus on ways you can do that. Don't rush through it.

Prestokey responds:

Okay, i will work on it. Thanks for the honesty.

The Geno Chronicles The Geno Chronicles

alright!

I think you're on to something here...but you lost points for spelling and grammatical errors. Suggestions for future projects: Don't rely on subtitles (although poor voice acting can fuck things up even worse,) try and keep pixel size consistent for all the sprites you use, avoid comic sans at all costs, and maybe it's just my opinion, but I'm sick of mario stories. People have been doing the mushroom kingdom thing on ng since forever.

CozDogga responds:

I see What you mean But i also Noticed that there are hardly any Geno Movies so i made this
and i think that sprite animation was a good way for me to begin

Bros B4+ Bros B4+

I gave this a bad rating

I didn't exactly find this entertaining.

Nice choice avoiding black lines and using unconventional colors. The hint of green landscape relates nicely to the character on the left, but the black dude on the right seems a little out of place. I'd suggest warming up the colors on him just a touch and taking out the highlights in his skin and some of his muscular details. He just looks too dimensional compared with everything else.

Really though, I'm only getting nitpicky on color and composition because there's nothing else to review. It's a guy slapping another guy. Who cares? Not me....and really that's saying a lot. The fact that it's 2:37 AM and I'm writing this long winded review says it all. Clearly I have nothing better to do with my time, and I have the patience and attention span to sit here and type and type and type. Yet still, I feel as though you stole 10 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. Way to go. I'm only writing this review for myself. I'm looking for some way to justify the time I'm wasting here. I'd feel better knowing my comments helped you in some way...What's that? They didn't? ...Well would you like a suggestion then? No? Oh...well...I was just going to say make it longer is all...

Yeah I don't make many flash animations because it's pretty tedious work. You probably spent like...almost 2 hours on this...You've got the right idea visually though. You should write a script or something...you know...just to jazz things up...That might be fun. I wrote a few scripts. One of them is about a security guard whose duty is to patrol an old abandoned building, but there's a pinball machine there and he gets to play pinball all night every night....I never did get around to fleshing that concept out. I think I'm going to try doing that. You've inspired me to do that.

Thank you for inspiring me.

Learn Your Lesson: Ep. 3 Learn Your Lesson: Ep. 3

meh

the first one and last one where the only good ones. the rest were way too obvious.

maybe you should try adding a little more enthusiasm to your voice acting as well?

PS your theme song is annoying as shit. I'm glad there's a skip button

Warhammer Endless War Warhammer Endless War

pointless

it looked pretty nice. wasn't bad. There was no point to it, though. No story, no dialog, just fighting. Not really what I call interesing, Some people obviously like it enough, though.

Fate 002 Fate 002

good

dont get me wrong it was very good but the character's arms seemed too short and didnt have a very realistic range of motion.

like when he was running his arms should have had more exaggerated movement

also the voices were too quiet, but the music seemed ok

thats all i have to say bye

MACception responds:

Yeah, the run was eating me alive...oh well...next episode.
-Logo

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

ey

judging from that poster on the wall that caught my eye and your tshirts...you guys have pretty good taste in music.

you also made a funny flash

good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Short Film About Memory A Short Film About Memory

awesome

I think a lot of people don't realize that it's the dialogue, not the animation that makes this funny...and hooo man is it funny!

The Voyager: Prelude The Voyager: Prelude

no sound?

I highly recommend re-submitting this when you have audio because while the graphics are good, it just isn't interesting enough.

Johny-DePato responds:

Thanks. There seems to be here a little problem either with my audio or yours. I'll have to work on that.
Thanks for your review.

Force 8 Trailer Force 8 Trailer

nice

you inexperience with flash show by the poor animation but your ability to draw more than makes up for it. I wouldnt be suprised to see your future work on the front page