Loop * Music 12 Loop * Music 12

not really a movie or a game

good job making those loops, but I think they're more of somthing that would belong in the audio portal, not the flash portal.

Programming Tutorial Programming Tutorial

not bad

From another programmer's perspective, I really cant see this being any use to another programmer. This could, however cause interest in other people to start programming although it teaches almost nothing.

Cinjection responds:

thanx im working on a second one that will include al lot more detail like data control and looping.

TN Mad Libs - TEST TN Mad Libs - TEST

goo idea but

some of the verbs were labeled as adjectives and stuff. it would be better if if was just more than one madlib

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

yeah, i fixed the adjs. that should be verbs. We will make a bunch of them at one time. It is just one because I wanted to see what suggestions we got so that we could make the rest better.

thanks, eric

less simplified graphics
opponents
timer
more tracks

this could make a really great game with that stuff. you have a really good base to build on.

3D Join the Dots 3D Join the Dots

hmmm

this is interesting....A really nice effect....is it true 3-D or really the illusion of 3d created by the dots moving in a certain back and forth pattern?

either way its really cool

Heaven or Hell Heaven or Hell

a;sldk

it was amusing, and interesting, but I really dont want to watch that stupid intro every time I get a question wrong

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

Hopefully the intro thing has been corrected.

rodney dangerfield sound rodney dangerfield sound

not good enough

too hard to click on certain words, too hard to read certain words, it was funny but not because you worked hard on it