Intro to My Life Intro to My Life

this might be something

it's hard to tell what's going on. If you're trying to tell a story, focus on ways you can do that. Don't rush through it.

Prestokey responds:

Okay, i will work on it. Thanks for the honesty.

The Geno Chronicles The Geno Chronicles

alright!

I think you're on to something here...but you lost points for spelling and grammatical errors. Suggestions for future projects: Don't rely on subtitles (although poor voice acting can fuck things up even worse,) try and keep pixel size consistent for all the sprites you use, avoid comic sans at all costs, and maybe it's just my opinion, but I'm sick of mario stories. People have been doing the mushroom kingdom thing on ng since forever.

CozDogga responds:

I see What you mean But i also Noticed that there are hardly any Geno Movies so i made this
and i think that sprite animation was a good way for me to begin

Bros B4+ Bros B4+

I gave this a bad rating

I didn't exactly find this entertaining.

Nice choice avoiding black lines and using unconventional colors. The hint of green landscape relates nicely to the character on the left, but the black dude on the right seems a little out of place. I'd suggest warming up the colors on him just a touch and taking out the highlights in his skin and some of his muscular details. He just looks too dimensional compared with everything else.

Really though, I'm only getting nitpicky on color and composition because there's nothing else to review. It's a guy slapping another guy. Who cares? Not me....and really that's saying a lot. The fact that it's 2:37 AM and I'm writing this long winded review says it all. Clearly I have nothing better to do with my time, and I have the patience and attention span to sit here and type and type and type. Yet still, I feel as though you stole 10 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. Way to go. I'm only writing this review for myself. I'm looking for some way to justify the time I'm wasting here. I'd feel better knowing my comments helped you in some way...What's that? They didn't? ...Well would you like a suggestion then? No? Oh...well...I was just going to say make it longer is all...

Yeah I don't make many flash animations because it's pretty tedious work. You probably spent like...almost 2 hours on this...You've got the right idea visually though. You should write a script or something...you know...just to jazz things up...That might be fun. I wrote a few scripts. One of them is about a security guard whose duty is to patrol an old abandoned building, but there's a pinball machine there and he gets to play pinball all night every night....I never did get around to fleshing that concept out. I think I'm going to try doing that. You've inspired me to do that.

Thank you for inspiring me.

Loop * Music 12 Loop * Music 12

not really a movie or a game

good job making those loops, but I think they're more of somthing that would belong in the audio portal, not the flash portal.

Programming Tutorial Programming Tutorial

not bad

From another programmer's perspective, I really cant see this being any use to another programmer. This could, however cause interest in other people to start programming although it teaches almost nothing.

Cinjection responds:

thanx im working on a second one that will include al lot more detail like data control and looping.

TN Mad Libs - TEST TN Mad Libs - TEST

goo idea but

some of the verbs were labeled as adjectives and stuff. it would be better if if was just more than one madlib

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

yeah, i fixed the adjs. that should be verbs. We will make a bunch of them at one time. It is just one because I wanted to see what suggestions we got so that we could make the rest better.

thanks, eric